1. Safaris are expensive so travel in a group
2. In Pench National Park there are fewer/no options for a homestay, so target the Government stay for a cheaper rate
Book the meals as well, because there are no restaurants nearby, and especially for dinner, it will challenging to look for food at night.
Not into photography? Book a shared safari. To reach the safari gate with other guests in the hotel and rent a car. The rental will be Rs.500.
3. Traveling from Dec to Feb, it’s going to be really cold and dusty, take proper jackets and face cover masks.
4. Reach the gates in advance and try not to make your co-passengers wait.
5. Safaris are unpredictable you may or may not encounter any wildlife, so you need to be prepared. Ideally, you should go on at least 4-6 safaris to spot a tiger.
6.Indian safaris are of the limited time 4-5 hrs max, so utilize the time fully rather than spending it on breakfast or pee breaks.
Pure veg restaurant in pench, pench safari booking, pench jungle safari booking, resort pench national park, pench hotel, pench national park, pench national park resort, pench resort booking, resort at pench national park