On request, we can assist with Pench Jungle Safari bookings
1. 100% Advance payment is required against jungle safari booking.
2. To avoid disappointment you are advised to book early as safari vehicles are limited.
3. To enjoy the forests of both Maharashtra & Madhya Pradesh please choose safaris on either side.
|1||Turia Main Gate||2 KM|
|2||Khursapar Wildlife Sanctuary||10 KM|
|3||Rukkad Wildlife Sanctuary||35 KM|
|4||Sillari Wildlife Sanctuary||40 KM|
|5||Wolf Sanctuary – Khawasa (Night Patrolling & on spot booking)||10 KM|
|6||Night Drive with Naturalist (resort to resort)||20- 25 KM Drive in a buffer|
|7||Telia Buffer Zone||6 KM|
|8||Kohka Dam or Village Sightseeing (2 Hours for 6 Adults)||10 - 15 KM Drive|
|9||Fun Excursion in Kohka Dam||10 - 15 KM Drive|
|10||Pottery Village Visit||10 - 15 KM Drive|
|11||Single seat safari on sharing from Turia||2 KM|
|12||For full-day safari from sunrise to sunset||-|
|Safari Timing||Morning (AM)||Afternoon (PM)|
|1st January – 31st January||06:45 – 11:00||03:00 – 05:45|
|1st February – 28th February||06:30 – 11:00||03:00 – 06:15|
|1st March – 31st March||06:15 – 11:00||03:00 – 06:30|
|1st April – 30th April||05:45 – 11:00||04:00 – 06:45|
|1st May – 30th June||05:30 – 11:00||04:00 – 07:00|
|1st October – 31st October||06:00 – 11:00||03:00 – 06:00|
|1st November – 30th November||06:15 – 11:00||03:00 – 05:45|
|1st December – 31st December||06:30 – 11:00||03:00 – 05:30|
1. Turia Gate: 34 each during Morning and Evening
2. Khursapar Gate: 30 each during the Morning and Evening
3. Sillari Gate: 40 each during Morning and Evening
With a view to providing a livelihood to the local population, most resorts prefer to hire Gypsys from local villagers. Each Gypsy is allowed to carry 6 adults but we recommend that ideally, only 4 persons are comfortable in a Gypsy.
1. Once a safari ticket is booked, no changes/modifications are allowed by the Forest Department.
2. You must carry valid photo identification, preferably the same as on your safari ticket. The forest officials are extremely strict in matching details submitted for entry tickets and actual guests in Gypsy at the time of park entry.
3. It becomes extremely cold during park rounds so carry adequate woollen clothing during the winters and most early morning safaris.
4. ‘The Pench International’ provides packed breakfast for morning park rounds and drinking water for evening park rounds.
5. Do carry your camera, binoculars, and bird identification book.
6. Online safari booking opens 120 days prior to the date of the safari required. Please confirm with our reservations desk.