General Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all bookings made on this website. We kindly ask that you take a moment to read them prior to making a Booking.
The Company enters into this Agreement as principal for Bookings made for the hotels it owns and as agent where a Booking is made for a hotel that it operates on behalf of the Hotel Owner. The booking confirmation will clearly state the identity of the Owner. In these Terms and Conditions the following definitions apply:
- “The Agreement” is your Booking Confirmation and the Terms and Conditions.
- “The Company” is JAGDAMBA GROUP OF INDUSTRIES.
- “The Hotel” is the premises for which your Booking is made.
- “The Owner” is the Owner of the Hotel as mentioned on the booking confirmation
- “The Booking(s)” includes accommodation and meals included in the chosen package.
- “The Guest(s)” is the person, company, organization or other body responsible for making the Booking
It will be considered confirmed on payment of 100% of the package amount. Any further amount due for payment will be settled immediately on the day of the check out through cash or credit card/debit card.
REFUND & CANCELLATION
- Please make advance reservation via telephone or book online to ensure room availability.
- Advance in Cash or deposit /online Payment is mandatory to obtain the confirmed reservation. Please read the cancellation policy before obtaining the confirmed reservation.
- Rates displayed online are not guaranteed until the confirmation voucher is generated. The rates are generally dynamic in nature. Once a rate is selected and transaction is executed by you, no other rate is applicable either higher or lower and enforce no refund is admissible.
- The estimated cost for stay includes the confirmed room rate, the estimated taxes, and estimated fees.
- The actual taxes, fees and cess prevalent at the time of stay shall be applicable, which may vary from the estimates and you are liable to pay any extra cost on account of such amendments in taxes, fees, cess etc.
- Currency conversions are estimates and are provided as information only. The bill on check out for stay shall be charged in the hotel’s local currency.
- We reserve the right to modify or cancel the reservation if it appears, at sole discretion of the hotel, that a guest is engaged in fraudulent, illegal or other inappropriate activity or the reservation is obtained fraudulently or with malafide intention or mistake or error.
- On check in to the hotel, please present the hotel reservation confirmation voucher along with valid photo ID or Passport, Photo PAN Card, Election Identity Card, Photo driving license, or any photo ID card issued by Central/ State government and a valid credit card for any incidental and/ or extra charges.
- All promotion/sale rates are restrictive fares and are non-refundable. Certain promotion/sale Rates do not permit any changes in the hotel booking. Please check restrictions on the rate while booking. Under all promotion(s)/sale rates, limited inventory is available on select Room type(s) only on first come first served basis. The Pench International reserves the right to withdraw and/or amend the promotion/sale without any prior notice.
- All extra services & amenities not part of this offer will be available at an on additional charge only.
- Any of the offers cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion or benefit(s) available through any loyalty program run by The Pench International or any third party.
- In case of non-availability of pre-booked room at the time of arrival, the hotel will offer an alternate similar standard hotel/ in a similar room type, at its discretion and without any further liability.
- Rates may change without notice and may vary for special events except for confirmed reservation against the advance payment.
- All rates are subject to prevailing local taxes as applicable on room tariff & services opted.
- Normal occupancy permits maximum two people per room. Additional person is charge extra as per prevalent rate of the Hotel.
DEPOSIT/ ONLINE PAYMENT
- The deposit / online payment to be paid in advance equivalent to total room nights booked for the entire stay to get the confirmed reservation.
- We accept deposit only against the Maestro, Visa and MasterCard. For any alternate mode of payment, please contact the hotel’s reservations.
- Group bookings of two or more rooms require cancellation notice to refund the deposit as specified in cancellation & early checkout policy.
CANCELLATION AND EARLY CHECKOUT POLICY
- In case your plans change, ensure to inform in writing the cancellation/ amendments in plan to the Hotel Reservation for a refund of your deposit. The guidelines in this regard as under: –
- The modification/cancellation request for bookings made online will be processed automatically through the Internet Booking Engine. Any refund due shall be done through the system in accordance with the applicable modification/cancellation rules. In case of rebooking, a rate difference may be payable for the change as per the rate applicable for the rebooked date/ room type and subject to availability.
- Any additional charges or rate difference for the modified reservation can be paid through the same payment mode/card as used for original reservation.
- Please note that if an online booking is modified or cancelled with the hotel’s reservations Office/ Hotel’s sales office, it cannot be further modified or cancelled online.
- The refund of the reservation done by the Travel Agent will be processed by the issuing Travel Agent only and no refund admissible online.
- In the event of cancellation of non-cancellable booking (s), the client shall not be refunded the amount paid towards making the reservation(s).
- In case of early checkout, you are liable to pay for the entire confirmed reservation. If not sure of the policy, contact the hotel for clarification.
The cancellation applicable as under: –
- The cancellation is free of charge 90 days prior to the date of arrival, after this time we charge you 100% the estimated cost as cancellation fee.
- In case you decide to shorten your booking post the check-in date, you will be charged for the entire stay for which the reservation was originally made for.
- Safari amount is non-refundable if cancelled.
- On cancellation of refundable booking the refund processing will take time between two (2)-to four (4) weeks to show refund back on your bank account statement. Reasons for the specified processing time are based on billing cycle of your credit card company and processing time of the bank. The refund depends on numerous factors such as the hotel’s cancellation policy, time of cancellation and processing fees etc. For more details refer to the cancellation policy mentioned above.
- In case the reservation is not confirmed, we will not charge you anything on your credit card and release the whole amount if any that was held on it immediately. Now after we do this, it will still take two (2) to four (4) weeks for the bank to process the refund and to show the refunded amount on your bank account statement.
- Credit card transaction or processing fee if any will be deducted from the refund.
- Refund will be processed in local currency only.
- Normal check in time is 1:00 PM. For late arrivals, please call for instructions on the procedure for arrival after 6 PM.
- Check-out is at 11 AM.
- Early check-in and check-out are available by prior arrangement only i.e., subject to availability and prior intimation & confirmation only.
- Any modification in the reservation is subject to availability at the time of making such a request.
CHILDREN AND INFANTS
- Child (up to 5 years) can stay free of charge with parents without extra bed.
- Children between 5 years to 12 years of age will be charged extra.
- Children above 12 years of age will be treated as young adults and the prevalent reservation charges will be applicable and levied.
NON-ARRIVAL TO THE HOTEL (NO SHOW)
- If you fail to arrive at the hotel on the arrival date the entire reservation will be cancelled automatically by the hotel and will be charged for the entire reservation.
- If you fail to check in on the first date but still continue your travel plan to stay at the hotel, please, urgently, contact us to keep the room for you for the rest of the nights. Otherwise as mentioned above, the entire reservation will be auto-cancelled and no refund admissible.
SHORTENED STAY (EARLY CHECK-OUT)
- Shortened stay is subject to entire period charge whether or not you stay the entire period. If you know the change in your plan, please contact us at the earliest to minimize the charge by the hotel subject to cancellation policy.
- Please note that Hotel neither guarantees nor liable to admit any request for amendment in plan or any other special requests which shall be admissible subject to availability on arrival.
- The request for airport pick-up requires intimation to the reservation at the time of the room(s) booking.
- The reservation once confirmed, a confirmation number and the voucher is generated that you can print for your convenience.
- It is necessary to present the confirmation voucher to the hotel on arrival. On failure to produce the confirmation voucher may result in the hotel not honoring your reservation unless the hotel is able to trace & match the excess in the reservation system.
- It is important to know that whenever you provide the personal details or credit card information, it is secured. Your credit card number, name, address, and telephone number are protected by the latest security technology.
No Show Policy
In case of No Show, 100% charges will be applicable. There will be no refund
The prices displayed on the website are a total for your requested stay. Any meals, service or VAT (at the current rate) are included only if specified. A minimum length of stay, deposit, cancellation charge and other conditions may apply to certain rates, as specified.
The VAT breakdown shown is indicative based on the current rate of VAT, and the expected VAT treatment of the goods or services, and may change depending on the actual tax point of the invoice, and the VAT treatment of the goods and services purchased at that date. Price lists for additional items, such as Restaurant meals and Room Service, are on display at the hotel and are available on request.
You will be asked to provide a credit card (or debit card) at the time of the Booking to secure your reservation. Where a full payment is required in advance, by Booking you are authorizing the debiting of the card provided.
Only Visa & Master cards or any other card endorsed by these brands will be accepted. Any other card holder may contact the reservation desk directly to confirm the reservation.
Cancellation / Non-Arrival
The cancellation policy varies according to the rate that is booked. Please refer to the individual full rate descriptions upon Booking.
Change of Booking Details
Where the Booking permits, any change to the arrival date, departure date or room type is subject to availability at the time the change is requested and may result in a possible rate change.
Amendments in dates will be treated as cancellation and new reservations as per the rules given above.
Arrival and Departure
Guests check-in is 01:00 P.M. on the day of arrival. All rooms that have been secured by credit / debit card or prepaid at the time of booking will be held until 9 a.m. on the following day.
On the day of departure we kindly ask all guests to check out their rooms by 10 A.M. Late check-out after this time can be requested subject to availability and will be charged extra.
Dependent on the individual needs of the Guest, a selection of specifically designed rooms is provided at each of our hotels. Please contact the respective unit to discuss specific individual requirements and the availability of appropriate accommodation.
Please note that there are charges for the use of some of the facilities at the hotel and if, in doubt, this should be checked directly with the hotel.
Hotel has its own car park. Please contact the hotel directly for more information.
Third party information; Hyperlinks to this website
This website might contain third party information which Company does not verify or control and for the accuracy of which Company is not responsible. Hyperlinks to third party websites are provided for your convenience. We cannot accept responsibility for the content or use of third party sites.
Web Site Information
While all reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure the accuracy of information on this website the Company do not accept responsibility for errors or omissions and reserve the right to amend, cancel or vary any of the arrangements featured on this site without notice. Please note that in certain circumstances, generic photographic images have been used to represent the general style of a particular product or hotel. he content of this website is the copyright of the Company, and may not be copied, reproduced, published, distributed or amended for any other purpose without our prior written consent. Trade marks used on the website are the property of the respective Owners.
For the avoidance of doubt, as there will be no contractual agreement between you and Company, as Company will process your personal data as the data processor of the Hotel and as Company does not control or verify the hotel information that hotels submit to this website (including, without limitation, the availability of rooms), Company shall neither be liable for (i) the accuracy of any hotel information shown on this website, including, without limitation, the availability of rooms; nor for (ii) any failure or delay in the transmission of any data submitted to this website, including but not limited to the details of your reservation, changes to or a cancellation of your reservation.